[Studentsenatemaster-l] Student Worker Committee

Haskins, Jacob jh867112 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 19 16:50:57 EDT 2014

?Hey,

The Student Worker Committee is meeting this Monday at 4:00pm. I have decided that the Saturday meeting is not working because no one showed up to any of the meetings. I have information from my meeting with Vice President Lombardi and I would like to start the ball rolling on some of these things soon so participation would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jacob Haskins
Patton College of Education Mild to Moderate Educational Needs
2nd Floor ?RA Cady House
Chair of the Student Worker Committee
P100157315 jh867112 at ohio.edu
7404567030