[Studentsenatemaster-l] Fw: AEPi Philanthropy October 18th

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:19:38 EDT 2014

?Hi folks,

We've been invited to play in the Get Swabbed! Volleyball tournament on Saturday. I unfortunately will be hanging with the 'rents, but if anyone else interested in winning me a burrito, that would be greatly appreciated!

Please let Nathan know if you are interested! Or you could always just show up and watch.

I think it would also be helpful if there was a large group going to take the pressure off of Meg.

Peace friends,

Caitlyn