[Studentsenatemaster-l] Class Announcements

Powers, Ryan rp298312 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 12 21:48:42 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

Kyle Tussing and I are hosting the first Arts and Sciences student association meeting this Thursday, 7 p.m. in Bentley 124.

I would appreciate it if you could briefly announce that to any classes you have this week you feel would be appropriate.

Some points for the announcement:

  *   Who: All arts and sciences students are welcome
  *   When: This Thursday 7 p.m.
  *   Where: Bentley 124
  *   What: Building an organized body capable of demanding and attaining things we want to make the arts and sciences college better

Seriously, it would be awesome if you helped us out.

Thanks a lot, friends.

Ryan