[Studentsenatemaster-l] Tomorrows meetings

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 18 14:17:38 EST 2014

There seems to be a bit of confusion about what will happen tomorrow. So here is our game plan....

7:00: meet in Walter to pass budgets. This will be a quick meeting, so please let us know NOW if you have anything to add to the agenda.

7:30- association Training meeting in Walter 235. All are required to stay and attend. This is to help us train for future association meeting and building student power.

Remember, we need to know if you can't find a proxy BEFORE THE MEETING. Please text/email Rose if you need help. And if you don't come and don't bother to find a proxy, this will count against you and you will be reported to C&D at 3 strikes.

Peace all,
Caitlyn