[Studentsenatemaster-l] Women's Association Meeting TOMORROW

Koenig, Madison mk400810 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 16 20:36:14 EST 2014

Hi all!

Just a reminder that the first Women's Association meeting is TOMORROW, from 5:30-7:30p in Porter 103. All woman-identified students are welcome--we'd love to see as many women as possible there! We want to create a space for women to get together and share information about their events, collaborate on programming, and work together on accessing resources. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please come! Tell your friends and your other organizations!

Here's the link to the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/744514978930266/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular?

Madison Koenig
(513) 236 9226
mk400810 at ohio.edu<mailto:mk400810 at ohio.edu>
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College - English Literature '15
Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Student Senate - Women's Affairs Commissioner
Sphere Undergraduate Literary Magazine - Managing Editor