[Studentsenatemaster-l] IT's ON US Video

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 11 15:12:41 EST 2014

Senate,

Madison and I are looking for two more people to be in the It's On Us Video to show to Student Organizations.

If anyone is available the week of 17-21 M-F from 3pm-5pm for filming please let me know ASAP.

Thanks so much.

Have a wonderful Veterans Day,

Rose

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: Community Service Leadership Council
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Education Abroad
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Vice President: ACTION
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu