[Studentsenatemaster-l] Fw: Public Perception of Police Survey

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 5 12:55:15 EST 2014

This seems relevant.....

From: gl284909 at ohio.edu <gl284909 at ohio.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 11:06 AM
To: McDaniel, Caitlyn
Subject: Public Perception of Police Survey

Hi, our group is researching the public's perception of law enforcement for our SOC 3500. We would
greatly appreciate it, if you would take the time to conduct a short survey pertaining to the topic.
The amount of completed and recorded surveys will affect our grade, and we were hoping you will help
us meet our required sample. Here is the link to our survey:

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3mZJRN5Whzheu5n

Again, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Gail Lapitan