[Studentsenatemaster-l] Final Roster

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:24:52 EDT 2014

Bobby,

The person to talk to about moving in early would be Jneanne Hacker (hackerjn at ohio.edu<mailto:hackerjn at ohio.edu>). As for coming down from Columbus, I would recommend using the senate master e-mail address (Master List <studentsenatemaster-l at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:studentsenatemaster-l at listserv.ohio.edu>>). It’s meant to be a community, and I know I wouldn’t mind you making a query.
However, if you’re less comfortable with displaying your travel plans with a bunch of strangers, I’ll do some asking around. What dates will you need transport?

Peace,

Caitlyn