[Studentsenatemaster-l] Resolutions

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 31 15:46:21 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

After our Rules and Procedures meeting today, I wanted to send out an email to update the entire body. I have created an open Resolutions folder with all resolutions passed through R+P thus far.

https://drive.google.com/?tab=oo&authuser=0#folders/0Bxz_sVuEjAp8YWdKTEhZQldHY2s

If you or your commission create a resolution, please contact me and I will upload it into this folder so we can keep track of what is being discussed at each of our Wednesday meetings.

Additionally, sponsors are still needed on many of the resolutions drafted today. I do not feel comfortable talking about some of them, as, for example, I am not a student worker and can therefore not accurately represent student worker concerns. Please let me know if you feel you would be able to accurately represent any of these groups.

As usual, if you have specific concerns about any of these resolutions, feel free to email me and ask.

Charlotte Klimovich