[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] Commissioner Meeting Tonight

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 30 14:45:04 EDT 2014

Hey friends,

Today we're back to a relatively normal meeting:

Quick run-throughs of each commission and some time to address concerns. However, at 7:45 we will be launching into a discussion about student movements, and I will show you some news clips of the current student protests in Hong Kong.? Please be ready to discuss (you don't have to know anything specific about the movement, just be open to dialogue).

Can't wait to catch up with you all! Please e-mail Rose if you need to identify a proxy.

Thanks,

Caitlyn

614.558.3360