[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] Senators

Koenig, Madison mk400810 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 24 17:43:28 EDT 2014

Women's Affairs just met about this! We looked at the diversity statistics published in August (http://www.ohio.edu/instres/factbook.pdf?) and in Fall 2013 there were almost 11,600 students on campus who identified as women. So we were thinking that a commission of 11 (adding 8) seems reasonable, with the written stipulation that at least three members of the commission be women of color.

What do you all think of this plan? Does it sound good, or should we be thinking about adding more/fewer senators? I'd love to get your feedback!

Madison Koenig
(513) 236 9226
mk400810 at ohio.edu<mailto:mk400810 at ohio.edu>
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College - English Literature '15
Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Student Senate - Women's Affairs Commissioner
Sphere Undergraduate Literary Magazine - Managing Editor