[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] Meeting Tomorrow

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 13 17:14:44 EDT 2014

Hello friends,

I would like to ask you each for an opinion. I would like to do away with traditional commissioner meetings in order to replace them with organizational meetings (same time, same place) to actually DO things. For example, I think that tomorrow I will be in the senate offices researching and strategizing over student wages, and really laying out the threads of OU’s finances. While everyone will be welcome to join me ( we can even talk about things), I don’t want to make it mandatory anymore as I don’t find our meetings particularly constructive.

However, this entirely up to your needs as individuals. Do you like the commissioner meetings? Do you think they could be handled differently? Or are you glad to have that time to focus on actually doing something instead of just talking about it?

Please let me know of your thoughts/opinions. I’ll be in the office tomorrow from 1-3 if you want to talk.

Peace all,
Caitlyn