[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] Summer Goal Planning

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:23:54 EDT 2014

Hello commissioners,

As I’m sure many of you know, this year is going to be a big one for Student Senate. That said, we have a lot of work to do.

As VP, I’ll be your POC (point of contact), and I will also be meeting with you all regularly to ensure our cohesive progress as an organization, and to assist you with any obstacles you may come up against. That said, the general goal model of SS will be thus:

1. goals for the student body as a whole
2. goals for the internal structure of the organization
3. goals for your commissions
4. individual leadership goals

I suggest you start brainstorming with you teams so that we have a good place to start.

I would like to propose a couple of meetings during which we can get together and lay out our plans for the commissions, as well as your role in student senate. Please respond to me and let me know if you are in Athens/when you will be back in Athens. I can’t wait to hear what you all have planned for the year!

Cheers,

Caitlyn McDaniel
614.558.3360

President | OUSSC
Senior | War & Peace Major
Anthropology Minor
Environmental Studies Certificate
Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies Certificate