[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] VP & Commissioner Meeting

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 26 20:53:05 EDT 2014

Hello folks,

I realize that I might not have been very clear in my last e-mail, but commissioners are REQUIRED to attend the meetings on Tuesdays at 7 in the Senate offices. Please plan accordingly.

However, if the commissioner cannot be present, you may delegate one or two other members of your commission to attend in your place. If this is the case, I ask that you inform Rose and myself. One e-mail to both of us would work.

To those who made it to tonight's meeting: thank you for attending.

To those who did not: we need to get this ball rolling. Please have your first meetings with your entire commission completed by Monday, Sept 1st. I’ll expect you all to report back a week from today on your commissions strategy moving forward.

Here’s <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y3JoPLrYLpgvf-VFlgzn3WmGYvBWjxvEy8QKT0YILgo/edit#gid=0> a Google Doc with all of the commission members listed, in case you don’t know yet.
Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wWZYA4Zb4YyUSfX5Nexs84eNTJBKDS3FbM6zpRyPqRg/edit#gid=0> is the link to the Google Doc that will help you start networking. If you don’t understand this, reach out to those who attended tonight's meeting tomorrow at the GBM and they will explain.

Thank you,
Caitlyn