[Stars] Meeting Time 10/21/2015!

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:02:14 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone!

First and foremost, this weekend the poster campaign that we have all been
working so hard on has officially gone viral.

So far, this years' campaign posters have received over *5,000 *shares,
*2,000* likes, and has reached over* 100,000 *people in less than a week.
 Great work everybody!

If you haven't seen them or shared them yet, here's a link.

https://www.facebook.com/oustars

We are meeting today in *Baker room 236 from 7:00-9:00 pm* to discuss the
reaction to the posters, distribute posters and t-shirts, and do some PR.

Best,

The Exec Board

*Reminder: You must be present for at least 3/4ths of the meetings per
semester to be considered a member of STARS. *

--
Joshelyn Smith
President of STARS

Clayton Hamre
Vice-President of STARS
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio

*If you would like to be taken off of the STARS mailing list please respond
to this email.