[Stars] Join Us in Baker 236 7:00pm-9pm!

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:02:59 EST 2015

Hey Everyone,

Happy Week Eleven!

*Join Us in Baker 236 7:00pm-9pm!*

General Body Meeting

With only three meetings left in the semester, we are going to vote on what
we would like to do with the reaming time in the semester.

  In honor of American Indian Heritage Month, We are going to watch two
short clips and then open the table up for discussion.

If you can’t be present, here are links to the clips:

Charlie Ballard: Being Gay and Native American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75138AwbMWo
Our Families: LGBT / Two Spirit Native American Stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geFgT-X7Ajc

*Remember Baker, 236 from 7:00 - 9pm. *

Best,

The Exec Board

--
Joshelyn Smith
President of STARS

Clayton Hamre
Vice-President of STARS
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio

*If you would like to be taken off of the STARS mailing list please respond
to this email.