[Stars] Meeting Time 9/29/2014

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:37:01 EDT 2014

Good Morning STARS,

The exec board is so impressed with the turn-out and participation of this
years' members.

Today, we will finish the Racism 2.0 presentation and hopefully get into
its deeper meaning.

Afterwards, we will finalize our stance on this year's poster campaign.

Please try to be present so that your voice and opinion can be heard!

Today, we are in *Baker Room 333 *from *5:30-6:30 pm!*

*Best,*

*The Exec Board*

**Reminder: You must be present for at least 3/4ths of the meetings per
semester to be considered a member of STARS. **

If you are unable to make this meeting but still want some sort of
involvement, you should like us/add us on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/oustars

And follow us on twitter! :

https://twitter.com/OU_STARS
--