[Stars] Meeting Time 9/8/2014

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:21:02 EDT 2014

Good Morning STARS,
I hope you are all finally settling into your fall classes!

Our first discussion based meeting will be held today (Monday) in *Baker
Room 356* at* 5:30-6:30 pm!*

*The President and Vice President, Paris and Olivia, will lead a
presentation on Racsim 2.0!*
*This wil be great for anyone who is interested in learning about the
impacts of racism in this day in age and the history leading up to it. *

*You don't want to miss it!*

Best,

The Exec Board

**Reminder: You must be present for at least 3/4ths of the meetings per
semester to be considered a member of STARS. **

If you are unable to make this meeting but still want some sort of
involvement, you should like us/add us on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/oustars

And follow us on twitter! :
https://twitter.com/OU_STARS
--