[Stars] LAST MEETING TIME OF THE SEMESTER PARTY! 4/21/2014

ohioustars ohioustars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:52:48 EDT 2014

Good Morning STARS!

Take a break from your studying and join us in* Baker Room 237* at* 6 pm!*

*This is our last meeting of the semester. *

* Our outgoing President, Alexis, will present a special topic. *
* We will start thinking about next years' goals and endeavors.  *
*There will be treats!*

*We hope that you have learned something this year and are able to take
this information out into the world to spread awareness. *

If you are unable to make this meeting but still want some sort of
involvement, you should like us/add us on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/oustars

And follow us on twitter! :
https://twitter.com/OU_STARS

Finish Strong,