[Stars] Welcome to STARS!

ohioustars ohioustars at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:54:46 EDT 2013

Thank you for expressing interest in joining STARS!  I hope you guys got a
plenty of rest over this long weekend.  Our first meeting will be held this
Wednesday in the Rollins Room at 6 pm in the Alden Library.
For our first discussion the Exec Board has agreed that it would be
convenient to discuss Miley Cyrus' recent VMA's performance.  If you have
yet to see it, here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-xPYX9MABI

 So come with an opinion.  Get ready to talk and meet some new people!
There will be cookies...!

If you can't make this weeks meeting, Add us/like us on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/oustars
https://www.facebook.com/groups/152513271453358/

--
Alexis Evans