[Stars] Meeting Time! 11/4/2013

ohioustars ohioustars at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:38:38 EST 2013

Hello STARS!
Happy Week 11!

I apologies for that lack of emails these past weeks.  Exec board was
swamped trying to respond to all of the feedback that we received from our
"We are a culture, not a Costume." Campaign!
We would like to say thank you to everyone involved in this years Halloween
poster campaign.  It was another huge success!

As we push forward into November we have a few new events and activities to
focus on!

We are finally getting T-shirts!
They will be red with our logo on the front and the letters STARS written
on the sleeve.  They are 10$ and will be in the in normal Adult sized
t-shirts. On the back it will have the quote "Each one, Teach one". If you
are interested in getting one please respond with your name, and size!

We really want to get these t-shirts before our big "It Takes a Village"
event in January!   Alexis will give more details about this event at
today's meeting!

Lastly, Olivia will lead a group activity and interactive quiz on the
NACIREMA tribe!  It should be really cool so be sure to stop by!

As usual we will be having our meeting in* Baker Room 333* at* 6 pm!*

If you are unable to make this meeting but still want some sort of
involvement, you should like us/add us on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/oustars

And follow us on twitter! :
https://twitter.com/OU_STARS

--