[Stars] Stars Meeting Tonight!

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:15:18 EDT 2013

STARS Members,
I hope everyone had a fantastic break! This is a friendly remind that we have our STARS General Body Meeting tonight 5-6 pm Baker 333. If you were nominated for and would like to be on the Exec Board for the 2013-2014 year, please attend as we hope to hash out who will be serving in what role.

Our organizational/Exec Board meeting will be today 6-7pm Baker 333. We will discuss upcoming events and speakers.

Also Summer Institue for Diversity Eduction (SIDE) will be doing a training session with STARS. This event is planned for Saturday March 23 12-4pm Baker 229. We will need to know who plans on attending this session no later than Wednesday! So please either RVSP via email or at the meeting tonight.

Cheers,
-Keith Hawkins

Astrophysics | Honors Tutorial College
President | STARS | www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars>