[Stars] Meeting Today

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:36:18 EST 2013

Dear STARS,
Hope everyone had a fantastic week. We will be having our General Body Meeting Today 5-6pm Baker 333. We will be wrapping up nominations for new Exec Board 2013-2014 and having a discussion of Intercultural Relationships!

Our Organization Exec Meeting this week w ill be Today 6-7 pm Baker 333. Exec members remember you are required to attend these meetings.

Finally, Nominations are open for Exec Board 2013-2014. Please go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mihWzAIAE8DUeA87FekbjlKAdjUV5CBVWnlxEsSooYQ/edit to nominate people for positions. Deadline for nomination are Monday Feb 11, 2013 5:00pm.

-Keith Hawkins

Astrophysics | Honors Tutorial College
President | STARS | www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars>
President | Society of Physics Students