[Stars] MODEL FLYERS

See, Taylor ts372009 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 24 19:08:01 EDT 2012

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to say thanks for a GREAT meeting today!!! Special thanks to Sonya, who agreed to help out with photography for the campaign, and Paris, who has agreed to take over the poster campaign next year!!  You guys are awesome!!

As promised, here are the flyers for the model search. It's the same flyer, but one is in PDF form to avoid formatting issues from computer to computer. If everyone could please print some off and post them around your academic buildings, that would be great. This has to be done by the end of THIS WEDNESDAY, because we need our models locked in a week from today. So....ASAP, folks!! When you pick a building, please text or email let me know which one that you are doing so that I can make sure that no one else does the same one. 859-699-0347.

That's it! See you Sunday at the next exec meeting (PS-- EVERYONE is invited to all exec meetings!! It's where we handle most of the business stuff, so non-exec can have a say if they want!!), or on Monday where Alexis will be leading a discussion on interracial dating!!  Also, we got an invite from College Dems to attend one of their events! Check out the details below, and go if you can!!

Peace,

Taylor A. See

College of Education and Human Services
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

External Relations Assistant, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

Account Manager & Creative Consultant, Ohio ThinkDesign
Vice President, S.T.A.R.S.
OUIA Scholar

Class of 2013

Hi STARS,

This is Nicole Robertson, treasurer of OU College Democrats. I am emailing to invite you and the members of your org to an event we are holding on October 2nd (next Tuesday!)
It is called March to the Polls and we are doing it on the 2nd because it marks the date that early voting begins!
We will meet on Tuesday, October 2nd at 3pm at the top of Baker and we will go to the Board of Elections on Court Street from there.
We wanted a nice turnout and we hope to see you al there!

FYI: if you wanted to know, press will be present and…

*******more importantly, if you decide to come, DO NOT WEAR ANY POLITICAL CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES! It is strictly prohibited within about 100 feet of the polling locations******
  (no "Vote for           " buttons, or anything like that)

Hope to see you there!
--Nicole