[Stars] (no subject)

Chokan, Emily ec214208 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 23 15:29:43 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

    Just wanted to send out a reminder that This Tuesday September 25th is the "Food for Thought" event. It's being held at the public library (30 Home Street) from 6 to 8 pm. We've all been invited to attend and discuss our poster campaign. I passed around a sign up sheet at last weeks' meeting, I have Keith as a maybe, Laura from 7-8, Chrissa, and myself. If anyone else is able to come for a bit please let me know asap! The more the merrier! If you haven't already seen it yet I've attached the flyer for the event.

See you tonight,

Emily