[Stars] FINAL CAMPAIGN MEETING DATE!!

See, Taylor ts372009 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 20 13:04:04 EDT 2012

Hi, all!!

So it looks like SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 from 6-8pm in BAKER 333  is what works out the best for everyone. This location is tenative and will likely change, so PLEASE keep an eye out for a confirmation email from me within the next few days.  OK, that's about it!! Can't wait to see what we come up with!! Have an awesome weekend!!

Current subhead: "You wear the costume for one night. I wear the stigma for LIFE."

Peace,

Taylor A. See

College of Education and Human Services
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

External Relations Assistant, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

Account Manager & Creative Consultant, Ohio ThinkDesign
Vice President, S.T.A.R.S.
OUIA Scholar

Class of 2013