[Stars] "We're a Culture Not a Costume"

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 23 14:46:41 EDT 2012

Dear STARS,
The 2012 edition of "We're a Culture Not a Costume" has been launched (check out http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars/Poster_Campaign.html) for the offical posters. They have caused quite a stir on facebook and will be hopefully featured in the ANews and CNN very soon!

The in print versions have arrived. If anyone can help post them around campus that would be very helpful. You can either find them in our locker at Baker 3rd floor (if you go into the are that says "Student Government" take a left go to the end of the hall and then take a right, the lockers are located in the hall toward the right wall. Find STARS locker and the posters will be inside.

Additionally, if you cannot find them, please email me (kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu>) and I will be in Clippenger until 5-6ish with extra posters.

Thanks everyone for working hard to complete another year of fantastic posters! Look forward to having a post-campaign party soon!

See you all on Monday 5-6 pm for our next General meeting Baker 341.

Have a fantastic week.

Cheers,

-Keith Hawkins

Astrophysics | Honors Tutorial College
President | STARS | www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars>
Vice-President | Society of Physics Students
Class of 2013
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu>