[Stars] Halloween costume posters

See, Taylor ts372009 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 19 20:48:09 EDT 2012

I'm cool with people ADDING logos so long as they don't remove ours. And for the record, I think we should not be asking for 500-1000 dollars, just 500. my two cents, take or leave.

Taylor A. See

College of Education and Human Services
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

External Relations Assistant, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

Account Manager & Creative Consultant, Ohio ThinkDesign
Vice President, S.T.A.R.S.
OUIA Scholar

Class of 2013