[Stars] 10/15/12 STARS MEETING MINUTES

See, Taylor ts372009 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:18:24 EDT 2012

Hello Dollfaces!!

Can any of you all go to this meeting? We need a STARS representative there, and while I can probably make 12-1, I can't make 1-2. Whoever goes would be a "Proxy," which basically means that they would be a "replacement person," for the week. It's not a big deal. Please let me know!

Thanks!

Tay

Hello, SAC:

I hope you are we having a productive and eventful week! This email serves as a reminder of our GB meeting this Friday at 12:15pm in Baker 230. This is a very important meeting! We Will be discussing and voting on the Mass Funding budget for Spring Semester. Please review the rules and procedures of SAC, and come to the meeting with your folders and a willingness to to think critically and contribute to the discussion! Lunch will be provided.

As this is a very important meeting, the dress code (business casual) will be strictly enforced. If you cannot attend the meeting, you must contact me ASAP and arrange for a proxy to be present at the meeting. The meeting will last for the full 2 hour period. Be sure to have a replacement (proxy) if you cannot attend for the allotted time. Failure to do so will hinder SAC in its process and will result and disciplinary action.

Contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have!

Best,

Ronnie L. Pope Jr.

Taylor A. See

College of Education and Human Services
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

External Relations Assistant, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

Account Manager & Creative Consultant, Ohio ThinkDesign
Vice President, S.T.A.R.S.
OUIA Scholar

Class of 2013