[Stars] State of the Union watch party

sw101007 sw101007 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:02:42 EST 2012

Hello!

I'm Sarah Williams and I'm an intern for Obama for America in Athens (I'm also involved in STARS and Senate) and I wanted to tell you about an event I'm hosting on campus. Obama for America is having a the State of the union watch party January 24th from 8:30pm to 10pm in Ohio's University Walter hall room 145. If you have any questions about location or parking please email me back. There will be food and sign ups for volunteering for the campaign. Hope to see you there!

Best,

-Sarah Williams
Senior, Political Science and International Relations