[Stars] STARS Meeting Today

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 3 12:15:49 EST 2012

Good Morning STARS,
I hope every one has had a wonderful weekend and goodluck during our last week of classes! We will have our last STARS meeting today Baker 341. We will be talking about our It Takes a Village Event for MLK Day in January as well as a guest speaker from the Sojourners Care Network, a non-profit organization that provides services to homeless and foster care youth in Southeast Ohio. We will likely partner with them on an event.

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
-Keith Hawkins

Astrophysics | Honors Tutorial College
President | STARS | www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars>
Vice-President | Society of Physics Students
Class of 2013
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
Marshall Scholar | University of Cambridge
kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu>