[Stars] STARS Meeting

sw101007 sw101007 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 21:11:34 EDT 2011

Hello STARS!

Thanks to everyone that attended our meeting. We sure to fill out the doodle Keith sent out. Jacob (our guest speaker from "We are Ohio") is doing some tabling on the fourth floor of Baker tomorrow,Wednesday September 14th from 12-3pm. If you guys can come for an hour or two to help out with voter registration and petition signing that would great. Email me back (sw101007 at ohio.edu) if you are interested. Thanks!

Sarah Williams
President of STARS
Class of 2012
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
sw101007 at ohio.edu<mailto:sw101007 at ohio.edu>

Keith Hawkins
Vice-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
Class of 2013
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu>