[Stars] STARS Posters

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:55:34 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are having safe travels to Athens and getting settled back! I
wanted to let people know I will be re-making the STARS boards that we will
present at the different outreach events this year (including the
involvement fair on Monday). I plan to do the boards this Saturday or Sunday
to have them ready for the involvement fair being held Monday and the
Multicultural Student Expo being held on Wednesday. If anyone would like to
assist me please send me (Keith) and email at kh148408 at ohio.edu to let me
know. Otherwise, I will see you all at our first meeting!

Keith Hawkins
PS - Please respond to the doodle if you have not already done so.
Thanks

--
Sarah Williams
sw101007 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Vice-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
Class of 2013
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
kh148408 at ohio.edu