[Stars] SIDE-STARS NEXT TRAINING APRIL 16

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:24:40 EDT 2011

Dear All,
I know that we are working acidly on the Tom Martinez event. I was just
contact by Dr. Bridges and other working with SIDE to schedule the next
STARS training event which is going to be held *APRIL 16 12-4pm*. Please
mark your calenders. Please let me know if you will be able to make it or
not (email me at kh148408 at ohio.edu) So that I can give Dr. Bridges a head
count. If this doesnt work for everyone please let me know so I can have the
reschedule.

Thank you for you time,
Keith Hawkins

PS- below you will find the correspondence detailing the event and
scheduling.

Begin forwarded message: