[Stars] STARS MINUTES

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:40:26 EST 2011

Hey guys,

    So here's the MINUTES for Monday's meeting:

2-28-11 Minutes

   1. RA Training:
      - Location: Biddle Hall at 7pm
      - Volunteers: Sarah, Alex, Shad, and Micia
      - Rundown:
         - Introductions: Names and Purpose of the Activity
         - Ice Breaker: "I love my neighbor who..." 15 minute activity
         - Guidelines: Look over guidelines/constitution in Diversity
         Training Binder; about 10 min
         - Marginalization Activity: Look over the activity to make sure you
         are clear on what it is
            - Materials:
               - Notecards -Micia
               - Tape-Sarah
               - Markers-Steph (dont forget to grab them out of the MCC)
            - Activity should take about 30 minutes
          2. Fundraising
      - Think of more fundraising ideas
      - Reserve next two Thursdays for Grill Cheese sales
         - Sign up Volunteers for shifts and goods
            - Need: 10 packs of cheese -8 loaves of bread -Big tub of butter
          3. Website
   4. Advertising for Tom Martinez Event
      1. Shad will make fliers
      2. Need a list of all the endorsers, so we can give them credit for
      their help
      5. Discuss meeting times for spring quarter
      - Next quarter's meetings will be on Monday's at 7pm (location TBA)
      6. Diversity Luncheon for SAB
      - Remind people to sign up if they haven't already
      7. Grilled Cheese Sale
      1. 10:30-12:30: Alex, Sarah, Antonio, (Micia)
      2. 12:30-2:30: Katie, Laura, Stephanie, Ashley
         1. Cheese: Emily
         2. Bread: Laura and Stephanie
         3. Butter: Sarah

Those are the minutes for this past week's meeting.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu

--
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu