[Stars] Pay Dues

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:21:10 EST 2011

Hey guys,

            Sorry I have to hassle you guys again, but I forgot to mention
this in the last email. If you went to the MLK Brunch with STARS, please
remember to bring $7 to today's meeting, if you haven't already done so.
Also, those who haven't paid dues yet try to do so today as well, you only
have to pay $3 for the quarter.

Thanks guys,
Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu

--
--------------------------------
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu

                                                   <#>
<#>