[Stars] Welcome to STARS Mass Email System

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:27:42 EST 2011

Dear Members of STARS,
In this email you will find information about:
1. Our new mass email system

2. Our website

3. Our Meeting times for Winter Quarter 2011
*
Mass Email System Info:*
We have set up a new mass email system that you have all been added to. We
have added you to our new mass email system on the basis that are either a
member or have expressed interest (at some point) in becoming a member of
our wonderful organization.

You should have received an email from listserv detailing your membership to
the mass email system. In this email you will find directions for emailing
members of stars, and unsubscribing. If you want to unsubscribe to the STARS
mass email system please follow the directions you have received in that
email.

*Website Info:*
You can find the stars website, that has been setup late last year, at
http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars/

*NOTE: *This website has not been updated in a while and we will be redone.
**NEED ASSISTANCE: *We will need assistance on revamping this website. We
would like it to be used for checking minutes and providing crticial
information about event, history, mission statement and many other cool
things.

*Meeting Times for Winter Quarter 2011:*

*Mondays** Bentley 110* at *6pm*

Thank you all for your time we look forward to an awesome quarter!

--------------------------------
Laura Hyde
Co-President of STARS
College of Arts and Science, International Studies and French Major
Class of 2013
Ohio University| Athens, Ohio
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu