[Stars] Meeting this week *IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT FUNDRAISER*

Hyde, Laura lh264909 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 22 09:54:43 EST 2011

STARS-
A few things from our meeting:

-Here's the link for SafeZone Training.
http://www.ohio.edu/lgbt/programs/safezone.cfm
<http://www.ohio.edu/lgbt/programs/safezone.cfm>Our goal is to have all STARS members go through SafeZone training at some point. Feel free to collaborate with other members in STARS and go together as a group.
-Diversity Luncheon: An awesome opportunity to interact with alumni and discuss diversity, and it's FREE!
https://sites.google.com/site/diversityleadershipluncheon/
IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP ONLINE, THEN YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP.Please do so ASAP

We moved our fundraiser to Friday from 10:30pm-2:30am
Bread:Kendra and Emily
Butter:Kendra
Cheese:Laura
Grills (and spatulas?): Sarah and Ashley  *Anyone is welcome to bring more of these items! Infact its encouraged!!!!

10:30-12:30
Chrissa
Katie
Ashley

12:30-2:30
Laura
Kendra
Sarah
Micia

*Anyone is welcome to come at any of the times/sign up to help out- the more the merrier and the more possible $MONEY$ we can make!