[Stars] STARS SOCIAL THIS FRIDAY!

Hyde, Laura lh264909 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 2 21:00:56 EST 2011

 Dear STARS,
I hope that some of you were able to make it to the Africology event as well as the N-word debate.
A couple of things:

  *   If you are able to do the diversity training but you haven't e-mailed me yet E-MAIL ME ASAP!!! (Training is Feb 12th from 12-4pm) This is crucial for our future work with Dr. Bridges and the office o
  *   We're having a social This Friday at 7:30  129 North Congress (go to the end of court take a left and then a right on congress and Ashley's house will be past the stop sign on the left). BYOB and Bring your own FOOD!! IT WILL BE EPIC!!!
  *   WANT TO HELP DESIGN A WEBSITE?? IT WILL BE EPIC ALSO!!! contact Keith Hawkins at kh148408 at ohio.edu fo unlimited internet FUN!!
  *   ALSO! If you want on be an a tri-fold committee and contribute your awesome artistic skills, and contribute to STARS- let me know! ( plus you can make sure YOUR face gets on there...)
  *   IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE INVOLVED WITH STARS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Don't forget to go out to the other events for Black History Month!!
Hope to see you all this friday!!

Laura Hyde
Co-President of STARS
College of Arts and Science, International Studies and French Major
Class of 2013
Ohio University| Athens, Ohio
lh264909 at ohio.edu<mailto:lh264909 at ohio.edu>