[Stars] STARS meetings Fall 2011-2012

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:04:12 EDT 2011

Good afternoon members of STARS,
I hope everyone had a enjoyable and fun summer. The start of fall quarter is
just around the quarter. This means its time to start thinking about
scheduling when we want our general body meeting. Below I have attached a
Doodle that will allow us to pick the time that works for most people.
Please fill out the doodle no later than Monday September 5 by 5:00 pm. I
will email everyone with the time that seems to work the best for everyone!

http://www.doodle.com/sv7vkgfrgx4n7a9v

Thanks for your attention,
Keith Hawkins

--
Sarah Williams
sw101007 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Vice-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
Class of 2013
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
kh148408 at ohio.edu