[Spa-L] Spring Fling 2015

Fetters, Caitlin cf281714 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 19 08:08:47 EDT 2015

Hello All!

My name is Beth Stokey and I am the social development chair for SPA this year! As many of you know, the end of the semester is quickly approaching. As we round out another great school year, we look forward to celebrating the accomplishments of our graduating CSP students.

Spring Fling will be held April 18th at the Cider House from 4-6pm. Join us for food, drinks, and engaging conversation as we celebrate another wonderful class heading into the world to make us proud! I ask that you RSVP to me, via email at bs82814 at ohio.edu<mailto:bs82814 at ohio.edu>, by Wednesday April 15th for yourself and any guests planning to attend!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know! I look forward to seeing many of you soon.

Beth Stokey
Ohio University
Graduate Assistant
Memorial Auditorium Ticket Office