[Spa-L] SPA - Announcements

Hall, Seth sh213210 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 21 15:25:43 EST 2015

Greetings,

Please see the attached meeting minutes from today's general body meeting.

After the SPA Executive Board transition, we are happy to announce that we are currently accepting nominations for two representatives from the second year cohort. These two positions will represent their cohort at the SPA Executive Board meetings and assist in all events and activities for the semester.

If you would like to nominate someone for this position, please email me at sh213210 at ohio.edu<mailto:sh213210 at ohio.edu> by Wednesday January 28 at 11:00AM. Self-nominations are welcome. I will contact those who have been nominated to confirm that they accept or decline the nomination. Elections will be held at the general body meeting on Wednesday, February 4. Each candidate will give a short speech about their qualifications and voting will occur immediately afterwards.

Lastly, SPA is looking for volunteers to host perspective students during Interview Weekend - February 20-21. We are only asking for volunteers to host an interested student Friday, February 20. However, if you can host a student for an additional night (Saturday, February 21) it will be much appreciated but not expected. If you are available to host a student(s), please email me at sh213210 at ohio.edu<mailto:sh213210 at ohio.edu> by Wednesday, January 28 with the number of students you can accommodate and how many nights you can accommodate a guest.

Kind regards,
Seth Hall