[Spa-L] SPA Professional Development Committee

Fetters, Caitlin cf281714 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 9 05:42:48 EST 2015

Hello everyone!
​
I'd like to start off the Spring semester by creating a Professional Development Committee. I was incredibly impressed by the ideas that were presented during SPA Elections and I'd like to include more people in the development of workshops and other opportunities for professional development in our program.

If you are interested in serving on the Professional Development committee, please e-mail me, indicating your interest (ah728213 at ohio.edu<mailto:ah728213 at ohio.edu>). At this point, I imagine we would meet once or twice a month, but we may meet more often if we are planning a larger event or series of workshops.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best,

Ally

Allen Student Advising Center
Allyson Hays, Graduate Assistant
Baker University Center 417  • 1 Park Place • Athens OH 45701-2979 • T: 740.566.8888 • F: 740.593.9544
• www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>.• www.ohio.edu/advisingcenter<http://www.ohio.edu/helpcenter>