[Spa-L] Professional Development Month

Fetters, Caitlin cf281714 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:21:43 EST 2015

Happy February everyone!

This month, the Professional Development committee of SPA has put together a series of workshops for students in the CSP/HESA programs intended to enhance their professional development and prepare students for the interview process upon completion of their degree.

The schedule of events is attached. Our first workshop is this Wednesday, February 4th, at 11:00 am in Baker 239 (during the SPA General Body Meeting) and concerns the Professional Use of Social Media! We hope to see many of you there and at the events throughout the rest of the month!

Best,

Ally Hays

Allen Student Advising Center
Allyson Hays, Graduate Assistant
Baker University Center 417  * 1 Park Place * Athens OH 45701-2979 * T: 740.566.8888 * F: 740.593.9544
* www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>.* www.ohio.edu/advisingcenter<http://www.ohio.edu/helpcenter>