[Spa-L] General Body Meetings for Next Year

Fetters, Caitlin cf281714 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 22 11:34:58 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

Now that course offerings have been updated and classes are scheduled, it is time to schedule the general body meeting for SPA for the fall! I've attached the link to a doodle poll with a variety of possible meeting times. Please complete the poll by May 2nd and indicate all of the times you would be available to attend general body meetings. We will do our best to schedule meeting times that best fit the schedules of those who respond to the poll, so please submit your preferences! To the best of my knowledge, none of the listed meeting times overlap with CSP course offerings for the fall.

http://doodle.com/thamdxhuzaxqphez

Thank you for your time!

Ally Hays

Allen Student Advising Center
Allyson Hays, Graduate Assistant
Baker University Center 417  • 1 Park Place • Athens OH 45701-2979 • T: 740.566.8888 • F: 740.593.9544
• www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>.• www.ohio.edu/advisingcenter<http://www.ohio.edu/helpcenter>
Caitlin Fetters
Allen Student Advising Center, Graduate Assistant
417 Baker University Center
One Park Place Athens, OH 45701
740.566.8888