[Spa-L] Election Ballot

King, Kelsey kk264608 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:45:17 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

This Thursday we will hold elections for two SPA First Year Representative positions. Voting will take place during the general meeting after each candidate gives a short speech. If you would like to submit a vote but are unable to attend the meeting Thursday, you may email me instead by Wednesday at noon. The following candidates are on the ballot (you may vote for two candidates):

Ally Hays
Diana Barret
Sara Daugherty
Kate Fridley
Seth Hall
Stephanie LaCava
Beth Stokey

Again, only email me votes if you will not be in attendance at the meeting Thursday. I hope everyone enjoys their week!

Best,

[cid:43ECF072-DFA2-42DF-AFDC-D28BA05FD0CE]
Campus Involvement Center
Kelsey King
Graduate Assistant of Campus Programming
Baker University Center 339
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979

kk264608 at ohio.edu<mailto:kk264608 at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu> * www.ohio.edu/compass<http://www.ohio.edu/compass>
www.twitter.com/ohiou<http://www.twitter.com/ohiou>
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity<http://www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity>
The best student-centered learning experience
in America