[Spa-L] First Year Representative Elections

King, Kelsey kk264608 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 15 12:36:05 EDT 2014

?Good afternoon,

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. As part of the SPA Executive Board in the fall semester we elect two representatives from the first year cohort. These two positions will represent their cohort at the SPA Executive Board meetings (Mondays at 11:00 a.m.) and assist in all events and activities for the semester.

If you would like to submit a nomination for this position please email me at: kk264608 at ohio.edu (you can also nominate yourself). The deadline to nominate is next Monday, September 22nd at 12:00 p.m. Elections will be held at the general meeting on Thursday, September 25th at 10:00 a.m.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Best,

Campus Involvement Center
Kelsey King

Graduate Assistant of Campus Programming

Baker University Center 339

1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979

kk264608 at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu * www.ohio.edu/compass
www.twitter.com/ohiou
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity

The best student-centered learning experience
in America