[Spa-L] Weekly Reminder!

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:51:45 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to send my weekly reminder that tomorrow's Student Personnel Association meeting will be in room 230 of Baker University Center from 10:00-11:00 a.m.  Tomorrow, we will be going over hot topics/current events in the field!  Some are a little lengthy so feel free to skim so you have an idea of what the article is about and can contribute thoughts to the conversation!  I have listed some of the articles members would like to share with the group and discuss tomorrow, but if there is something you recently read or heard about that you would like to share with the group tomorrow, please feel free to do so!

http://chronicle.com/article/Pleas-for-Civility-Meet/148715

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2014/09/03/new-report-brings-data-debate-over-commissioned-agents-international-recruiting

http://shar.es/11l5rF
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2014/09/08/despite-ban-paid-fantasy-sports-leagues-still-popular-among-ncaa-athletes

Another quick reminder that First Year Representative nominations will open on Monday, September 15th and close on Monday September 22nd.

Keep an eye out for our next social and we hope to see you tomorrow!

Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.