[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 3 17:18:30 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I hope the beginning of your semester has started off well!

This week we will be having our first SPA General Body Meeting from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. in room 230 of Baker University Center.  As an introduction for the first year College Student Personnel cohort, we will be presenting Navigating Student Affairs: Professional Organizations, Conferences, and More.

Our regular meetings will be held at this time and in this location, with a few exceptions.  Watch out for those weekly reminder emails as those changes ensue!  For your convenience, I have attached a September SPA Calendar that our Vice President for Social Development, Maria D'Apolito, has created for us to use as a  reference.

Also, Maria posted information about our upcoming social this Saturday on the cohort Facebook pages.  However, if you have not seen those posts, we wanted to announce that our next social will be this Saturday, September, 6th at 6 p.m. at the Rollerbowl.  We will be going cosmic bowling!  If  you cannot attend the meeting tomorrow, watch out for the Minutes to receive more information.  Otherwise, Maria will be making an announce tomorrow!

We hope to see you all tomorrow!

Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.