[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 29 15:48:16 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that our General Body Meeting will be tomorrow, October 30th at 10:00 a.m. in room 230 of Baker University Center.  We will be welcoming Jenny Kline to speak with us!

As a little heads up, SPA Executive Board nominations will open up Monday, November 3rd at 12:00 p.m. so you can begin thinking about if you are interested in running for a position in the upcoming elections.  Please reach out to current board members if you have questions about their positions!  More information about nominations and elections will be coming soon, but I wanted to remind you to start thinking early.

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!

Katie Gunderson
Office of the Dean of Students
Graduate Advisor for Student Senate